trampoline to bigger better things
as it is with so many abandoned blogs on Blogger these days, I have gotten myself a web domain and have discovered the wonders of *in hushed tones so as not to offend the great Blogger King Person* Wordpress. which actually i've posted on a grand toatal of once, but there are some darn cool things about it... such as that you can set up different subpages under your blog, or that... ummmm... dunno. Bobby gave me an intro to it when he set it up, but I can't remember most of it. *sigh* might've been better off to stick with Blogger. I hardly ever have time to post these days anyway, and I don't have to pay for this. I have to frown at my website anyways [dreamelf.net, if you were wondering], because it keeps giving me a 403 every time i try to get to the login. and that's the only way that i can manage it at all, thanks to Dad, who won't let me use Frontpage just because Bobby doesn't have an official written license thingy. is pathetic. his dad runs a tech support business for pete's sake. that should be satisfactorily legitimate... but noooooo. not for dad. *thunderous frown* ah, well. i really should pay bobby back for the website, especially since he spent all that effort to set it up when he already has three of his own to manage, and then I don't even use it [or at the moment, can't use it]. i'm such a cheapscate. mooching off everyone else's good will. i should be ashamed of myself. and i am. tragic, really. anyways, this is supposed to be a "goodbye, and see you at dreamelf.net/frogpond", but it ended up being a rant session. typical me.
-ann
Labels: self-deprication

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home