Saturday, October 14, 2006

just a little sketch...

This is a picture I drew in Paint with my graphics tablet. This was prompted by an anime drawing tutorial I was looking at. I think I've found my ideal style for drawing people (anime/manga). It can look realistic, but outlines are ok, (I <3> outlines), it's stylized - which is the way I draw just about everything - and shading is optional. I put this up as my profile pic, too. The one that was up before, in case you were wondering (I don't think I ever explained this), was a sketch I did for a surrealism assignment at school. I call it "war ducky". In case you want to see it, here's a link (It's posted on my googlepage). I scanned it before I colored it, so I colored it in The Gimp. I gotta go scale my mountain of homework now. At this rate, it may be high enough to merit an oxegen tank. Uh oh, Mom's yelling at me. Going now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home