Journal Entry # 1 - The Amber Spyglass
Disclaimer: If you haven't read Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy (The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and The Amber Spyglass ), don't read any further. Read the books first, because they're awesome, then come back and read this. If you have read the books, you are worthy and may proceed...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just finished The Amber Spyglass, the third book in Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy. It was well written and the worlds and were all so detailed and the characters were wonderful. Everything ties together and in the end everything makes sense and nothing is left dangling out there unresolved (nothing that shouldn't be, anyway). The end is so beautiful, yet so heartbreaking, and I completetly shared the sorrow of the characters at the end, but it was as it should have been and they didn't put themselves first. I wish I could see my daemon. Maybe someday I'll find him.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home